Things I have learned about crocheting hexagons (and myself):
- It is fun.
- There really are endless color combos.
- I like some hexagons better than others.
- While I may not love them equally, I still love each hexagon for what it brings to the table, er, blanket.
- I like it when people tell me which hexagons are their favorite.
- It takes almost as long to weave in the ends as it does to crochet a hexagon.
- Like with knitting, I think I over weave ends.
- Although I suspect I am over weaving the ends, I still can’t stop.
- I know I should start blocking the finished hexagons but the growing stack of hexagons on my table really pleases me and I haven’t wanted to part with it.
- I think this blanket is going to be crazy awesome.