1. I am on my way to Salt Lake City for Thanksgiving (sitting in the Denver airport now.) SO excited.
2. I still haven’t decided which cardigan/jacket I will knit (Vivian or Sylvi.) Kara made a good point that Vivian is more me but Sylvi is so fab with the flowers…I just don’t know. (Yes I know I could knit both but I have a better chance of finishing the one I start first.)
3. I saw that Twilight move and liked it. A lot. It was corny and dramatic and ridiculously awesome.
4. I am thinking Australia has the potential to be pretty awesome as well–but on a different level.
5. If you get a chance to try Slow Churned Thin Mint Ice Cream you really should.
6. Black Friday stresses me out. I don’t like feeling like I “should” buy stuff just because it is crazy cheap.
7. I am glad I am good at turning my work brain off when I am not at work.
8. I am sad my SLC LYS’s 25% off ALL YARN sale happened two weeks ago and not this weekend.
9. Why don’t yarn stores host black Friday events? I am pretty sure feeling obligated to buy yarn on sale wouldn’t stress me out.
10. Sometimes I miss phone calls because I am too busy listening to my new Mad Men theme song ring tone.
11. There are lots of hot single guys at the airport tonight.
12. There are some not so hot ones too.
13. I should write a short story about a bored knitter at the airport the night before thanksgiving.
14. Have I ever mentioned I really like itemized lists?