I don’t know what my deal is these last few weeks. No inspiration. Period.
I can’t think of anything to blog about. I have no lasting interest in any knitting project. I think about cooking or attempting to sew or organizing one of the many things I have to organize but then lose interest the minute I have the time to actually do something. I must be in a mood.
I am not sure what brought this on. The internet has kind of been stressing me out lately. I am a member of around 15 online communities. I have 5 email addresses. I subscribe to 206 blogs. I just can’t keep up. It is not like this is new but for some reason lately, I feel overwhelmed.
So I decided I needed to post to give myself a little jump start. Here are some random quickies about my life:
- I have some trips coming up. Next week I go to Utah for some much desired family time. The following week I am in the San Fransisco area for a conference. Then in May comes the big trip. I will be joining sister Kara for 17 days of travel in London, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, and Paris. I have been to London before but none of the other places. I don’t think I can express how excited I am for this trip. The fact that I get to experience it all with my very much missed and much beloved sister is like the best kind of icing on the cake.
- Sometimes I daydream that while in London I will meet London Calling Bachelor Matt. I quite like his cheeky British self.
- Why did no one tell me about how good Buffy the Vampire Slayer is until recently? I am on season 3, thanks Netflix (and Ashley for inspiring me to put it in my queue.)
- For all you Mac users, does anyone else use your photo booth as a mirror?
- Is is just me or do my hands look HUGE in this picture? Also, I am not possessed, trust me, I am just trying to figure out this hat I started. It is a slouchy hat and I am trying to determine if I casted on the right number of stitches. I suspect I might have cast on too many but am thinking that with a little elastic at the hem I might be okay. I don’t know, this little debate is making my interest in this project wane a bit. But I do want to knit it so we shall see…
So there you go, a wee little look into my life. Now I really should go catch up on blogs, email, Ravelry, Facebook, Flickr, etc. But then again, maybe tomorrow. At least I updated my blog eh? Baby steps.