I must make this:
Both are in the new Rowan 39. I am hoping an LYS around here has it because I am anxious to see the patterns. Just beautiful. Rowan can look a little crazy bohemian but they have some really unique patterns that I enjoy.
The problem I run into is that I go a little crazy when I see patterns that I like. I can’t knit every pattern I get obsessed with. I really need to pace myself. I also really need to finish projects I have already started. Here is what I think I am going to do…
- Finish Olympic Knitting �?? I am about halfway down my leg with the first stocking so I will post progress pics soon.
- Organize knitting room (used to be called craft room but who am I kidding�??it is the knitting room)
- Finish Paula and Intarsia Sweater �?? I am so close on both but got discouraged over one thing or another and so put aside. Must persevere and finish.
- Take pictures of all finished projects and update photo albums.
- Then decide on new exciting project.
So that is my plan.
Last night I was Olympic knitting AND watching the Olympics. I am sure everyone else has been doing this all along but last night was my first watching the Olympics this season. I decided that I want a child in the Olympics. I think I would be a good parent of a Olympic level athlete. I mean when Ted Ligitey (I think that is how you spell his name) from Utah won the gold last night, I was crying along with his parents. I also cried when we were told that the other guy’s dad cut some wood for his skis so he would always have a piece of home with him…I am so easily manipulated by those darn features. I love the Olympics. And I love my stockings…I promise I will show you what they look like soon.